Sunday, April 26, 2015

Happy Penguin Day!




I'm wearing Ellagee "Lady Penguinia" this year.



The polish came with a little bag of silver holographic penguin and seashell glitter. Each glitter is very soft and thin and easy to use. Lady Penguinia is a Norway Nails exclusive. I used 2 coats here, and one coat of HK Girl top coat under and over the glitter.






You can click on the links below to see my penguin nails from 2012 and 2014:

Emperors on the left hand, and Adelie Penguins on the right, in "Antarctic surroundings"

Freehand penguin nails inspired by Stefan Christmann photos


Did you celebrate Penguin Day? 

Lani

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like them. Thank you for still commenting even though I nearly stopped blogging ♥

      Delete
  2. I love these Ellagee "Lady Penguinia" Nails. The freehand Penguin Nail Designs you did are fabulous too. Happy Sunday! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad to hear that you like them all! ♥ Happy Sunday to you too! :-)

      Delete
  3. Wow I love this manicure, the detailing looks great! I think you have done a wonderful job ;)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very nice to hear that you like it so much! Thank you! :-)

      Delete