Tuesday, April 23, 2013

The Tri- Polish Challenge: Day 6, Stamped Framed Dots


Hello everyone!

For day 6 I used all three colors; pink, orange and turquoise. I added holographic glitter, and used Messy Mansion MM02 and Konad black to stamp the illusion of dots. I didn't know if I would succeed with the frame, so I took photos before and after painting the frame, so I hope you are prepared for a lot of photos.



Before painting the frame:








With frame:












Used:
Gosh: #589 Bubble Gum (pink)
H&M: Bella's Choice (turquoise)
Gosh: #570 Peachy (orange)
H&M: Joe Is In The House (silver holographic glitter)
Messy Mansion: MM02 (stamping plate)
Konad: Black (stamping polish)
H&M: Black (Nail polish with striping brush. It's just called 'Black', and came in a little nail art kit with white, dark pink/red and black, and 20 stensils. No name on the set, just 'Nail Art', but it's new.)



And as usual, you'll find thumbnails with links to the other participants' creations below!

Lani

12 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful! I love the concept!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you like it! I felt that that the result was quite nice

      Delete
  2. awesome, this stamping looks like that opi spotted or what ever his name was ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, that was one of the reasons why I bought the plate. It also reminds me of the water spotted technique. But that gives a more irregular pattern.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks! I like it too, and it was such a fun mani to photograph :-)

      Delete
  4. I really like this mani, especially the framed version. Looks so cool :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I liked the framed version best too, because I didn't manage to stamp all the way to the cuticles.

      Delete
  5. WOW! These are really neat! Super cool & designer! :0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Maybe I should use this stamping plate again soon.

      Delete