Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Go Pink Wednesday- pink gradient with glitter


Hello everyone!


Breast cancer awareness


Today I want to show you something I made for breast cancer awareness. And on the end of this post, you will find thumbnails with links to all the other participants' pink nail art made for this last Go Pink Wednesday this year.

Go Pink Wedensday

Breast cancer awareness


On the blog Lacky Corner, you can find a very good description of how to examine your breasts and what to look for. To read it, just click here. It is the best information about breast self- examination I have seen so far.

Breast cancer awareness

Breast cancer awareness

Breast cancer awareness

Breast cancer awareness


The other participants have made 5 Go Pink Wednesday posts, but this is only my second post for breast cancer awareness. Here is my first post. If you want to see all the pink posts the others have made in October, remember that there is one list with thumbnails for each Wednesday, so there is a lot to see. :-) You can also go to Andrea's facebook page, where she has collected photos for each Wednesday of October.

Breast cancer awareness
Breast cancer awareness

Breast cancer awareness

Breast cancer awareness


Nail polish used:

Breast cancer awareness


OPI: My Boyfriend Scales Walls (white cream)
GOSH: #598 Bubble Gum (pink cream)
ORLY: Rockets Red Glare (red glitter in clear base)

These are all on PETA's cruelty- free list! :-)
Breast cancer awareness


Thanks to Andrea for everything!


Lani

14 comments:

  1. That looks super nice ^^ Love the glitter gradient on top of the pink gradient, it looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it! Yes, it turned out as I had planned for once. :-)

      Delete
  2. I think the choice of colors for the gradient and the glitter worked out really beautiful together. I also noticed snow in your pictures? That must of been a little bit of a cold photoshoot?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, it is snow! The air wasn't very cold, so as long as I remembered to wipe my hands all the time, and take a few breaks, it was OK without gloves, but I wore extra warm clothes.

      Delete
  3. These are so pretty! Love the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure what I like most, Lani, your beautiful mani or the beautiful photos showing offy our beautiful mani! Lovely photography and I love your pretty gradient. Thanks so much for joining Go Pink Wednesday! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And thank you for the kind words! :-) It felt god to take part. I am very glad that you organized it.

      Delete
  5. These are beautiful! I love the sparkles and the gradient effect at the tips! You have amazing nail art skills!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You are too kind. I struggle a lot, so I wish I was better at it. I have many ideas, but it doesn't often turn out as I have planned, or I end up waisting a lot of time.

      Delete