Monday, February 4, 2013

Gina Tricot: #17 Aspen gold


Hello everyone!

Gina Tricot: #17 Aspen gold


Gina Tricot: #17 Aspen gold is a yellow cream nail polish. I used 2- 3 coats and top coat (Seche Vite). I had no issues with this polish, and really like the color. And if you remember my last old bottles of polish post, you know I needed more yellow polishes. Please pretend that the little wound on my finger isn't there.

Gina Tricot: #17 Aspen gold

Gina Tricot: #17 Aspen gold

Gina Tricot: #17 Aspen gold

Gina Tricot: #17 Aspen gold

I found this bottle together with the ones that were on sale after Christmas. But when I was about to pay for it, they said that the price was not reduced, but I had fallen in love with it, so I paid full price even though the price tag was 50% lower... (but this is not an expensive brand, so it's OK)

Gina Tricot: #17 Aspen gold

Gina Tricot: #17 Aspen gold

Gina Tricot: #17 Aspen gold

Gina Tricot: #17 Aspen gold


With all this snow it felt strange to wear a color like this, but when I looked at the bottle to see what it was called, the snow felt appropriate. I guess it's not always snow in Aspen, but in all the movies I've seen that's supposed to be in Aspen, it is. But now, after taking all the snowy photos, I googled Aspen gold, and found out that it's actually a name for a yellow color.

Gina Tricot: #17 Aspen gold

Gina Tricot: #17 Aspen gold

Gina Tricot: #17 Aspen gold




Lani