Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Entry #2 to Konad Ireland's Black and White Competition


Hello everyone!

Entry #2


This is my second entry to Konad Ireland's Black and White Competition. I started with the white nails that were stamped with black animal print, that you saw in my last blog post. And I changed it by painting a black frame on each nail. Here is a photo of the mani before the frame was added:



You can find information about the competition and links, in my last post (about entry #1). I used Gosh Nero and a small brush to paint the frame, and used two coats of Seche Vite on top of that. Here you can see the finished result again:



The competition entry photo is the collage you saw in the first photo. I want to end this post with more photos of the framed mani, and a list of what I used.



Used:
OPI: My Boyfriend Scales Walls (white)
Konad: SP Black (stamping polish)
Konad stamping plates: m57, m69, and m78
Small brush
Gosh: Nero (black)




Lani

4 comments:

  1. Aww, this is so pretty - I wish you luck!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I didn't win, but I didn't expect it either, after seeing Diana van Nisselroy's entries.

      Delete