Friday, March 15, 2013

mi- ny: #177 BLUE SKY


Hello everyone!

mi- ny: #177 Blue Sky


Today I want to show you a gorgeous blue nail polish called Blue Sky from mi-ny. It's #177, and one of their Glam lacquers. Mi- ny is the new brand on my cruelty- free list! The nail polish is also 4- free.

mi- ny: #177 Blue Sky

mi- ny: #177 Blue Sky

mi- ny: #177 Blue Sky


Mi- ny has a lot of different and interesting nail polishes. I can't remember any duo chromes, but other than that I think I saw every finish possible, in addition to nail care, and bottles with striper brushes. The lady in the shop said it wasn't tested on animals, but when I came home, I couldn't get it confirmed. So I'm glad I finally found the courage to ask mi- ny on facebook. If you want to read their answer, just click here. They were very kind and gave me a very informative answer about animal testing in the European Union, and the ban that started this week! :-) I wish each rabbit, dog, mouse, rat, or other research animal could understand what the EU ban means for them.

mi- ny: #177 Blue Sky

mi- ny: #177 Blue Sky

I've already used Blue Sky and a mint colored cream polish called Klimt for dotting nail art, but this is the first time I use Blue Sky as a full manicure. 2 coats was enough. I really like the color. And it also looks good in low light. The first photo below shows what it looks like in street lights.

mi- ny: #177 Blue Sky (Street light)

I also like that the cap is easy to hold.

mi- ny: #177 Blue Sky


mi- ny: #177 Blue Sky


Mi- ny is an Italian brand, and this nail polish is made in Italy. Mi- ny can be bought online here or in these stores.


I'm sorry, but it will no longer be possible for anonymus users to comment on my blog. I wanted everyone to be able to comment, but had to change the settings after some strange comments. Please tell me if this makes it difficult to comment.


Lani

8 comments:

  1. never heard of this brand, but this polish is such a lovely color, love it :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hadn't either until I stumbled upon it in the mall.

      Delete
  2. Looks great! love the pics x and thanks for your sweet comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful blue color, as if it was created in the winter wonderland! i love the pics with the snow & ice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It seems like winter wonderland will last forever this year :-)

      Delete