Monday, March 11, 2013

H&M Khaki Madness in the Botanical Garden


Hello everyone!

H&M: Khaki Madness

The nail polish I want to show you today is Khaki Madness by Hennes and Mauritz (H&M). It's been a tough week for both me, my nails and my PC. Below you can see what happened before I applied the second coat! I never get to have square nails for a long time... To compensate for the short nails, I added some flowers :-)

Broken nail, 1 coat of  H&M: Khaki Madness


So the rest of the photos shows my right hand. The nail on the index finger broke on that hand too, but they have had a week or so to grow. And I'm wearing a piece of teabag on the thumb nail on these photos. (But yesterday that nail broke...) When I started blogging it didn't matter which hand I used, but now the left is more used to pose, and I'm more used to hold the camera and take photos with the right hand.

H&M: Khaki Madness

H&M: Khaki Madness

H&M: Khaki Madness


Something bad happened to my dear PC. Luckily I have a boyfriend who loves to repair PCs, so it didn't have to go to "hospital". After some days he had to install Windows. So now not even the mouse wanted to behave as it used to. Everything has to be downloaded, and I even needed help to get these photos transferred to Picasa. It's very frustrating. And I'm afraid of clicking on things. But I'm glad I didn't have to buy a new PC.

H&M: Khaki Madness

H&M: Khaki Madness

H&M: Khaki Madness

H&M: Khaki Madness



I nearly forgot to tell about this polish! It's brand new. And I wanted to wear it right away. It's the exact same color as one of my T-shirts, and I love the color. It's a lovely mix of military green and gold. In the bottle it looks like there is some silver glitter, but  I couldn't see it on the nail. The color reminds me a little of Chanel Peridot, and very much of a Color Club glitter magnetic that I tried later that day. This is two coats. And as always, I like to mention that H&M is not tested on animals, and can be found on the animal organization's cruelty- free lists.

H&M: Khaki Madness

H&M: Khaki Madness

H&M: Khaki Madness

H&M: Khaki Madness

H&M: Khaki Madness


I have cut all my nails now. But now that I've decided to try fake nails, I wish I hadn't done it...  And of course I cut the ring finger nail a bit too short... I wish I didn't have so short nails right before the Tri- Polish Challenge. I'm also waiting for something from KKCenterHk that I need long nails to show you! :-(

It was really nice to see some flowers, and to feel the warmth in the greenhouses. I'm looking forward to summer.


Lani

7 comments:

  1. Amazing photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful color and pictures ! I thought I was the only one who put tea bags on my nails! My Mom always did this when I was a child (on hers not mine!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I learned the tea bag trick just a few months ago. Interesting that it's been known for such a long time! :-)

      Delete